What’s the course about?
The 38th Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School in Marco Island, Florida provides top notch environmental education to engineers, attorneys, consultants, state and local officials, environmental managers, developers and others with a professional interest in environmental permitting. Over the three and a half day period (July 16-19, 2024) the course will attract over 1200 environmental professionals.
How Do I Sign Up?
Exhibit booths are only offered to Sponsors and not available for separate purchase. For more information about sponsorship levels, click here. Exhibit space is limited.
JW Marriott Marco Island
400 South Collier Boulevard
Marco Island, FL 34145
What is included in the booth?
- One 10×10 space with 8′ background drapes and 3′ siderail drapes, one six-foot draped table, two chairs, signage
- One conference registrations for person manning the booth.
- Two continental breakfasts for one
- Two luncheons for one
- Five refreshment breaks for one
- One social reception for one
- Additional attendees for the exhibit booth must register as an “attendee” to the conference.
- The first two rows are considered “premium booths” and will be offered to Diamond and Platinum sponsors first.
What is the exhibit schedule?
The Exhibit Hall will be open throughout the entire three day program. All events except lunch will be held in the Exhibit Hall.
An Exhibitor Kit will be forwarded prior to the conference with booth assignment, details on shipping, and optional electrical and other audio visual services at an additional cost.
For additional information contact: